Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Options to do a 1-3 day early arrival, Dates would be June 19, 20 & 21. Or do a 1-3 day late departure, Dates would be June 26, 27 & 28. Cost per night are listed below for early arrival or a late departure.
• Sanibel Studio: $1,050. Nightly rate for early arrival or late departure is $170 for up to 3 nights. Villa Room: $1,300. Nightly rate for early arrival or late departure is $230 for up to 3 nights.
• Spouse and Kids: $75 for spouse and $50 per kid (includes Monday dessert and Thursday buffet dinner).
• 4 nights, Monday dessert fellowship and Thursday buffet dinner, Conference and speakers! AND lots of beach and pool time!! Sun is free!!
• Daily breakfast for 2 guest per room, 2 bottles of FIJI water and a signature Pink Shell Beach Tote per room, Valet and Self-Parking and Daily Beach Chairs and Umbrellas.
• Cost to share a room with another person is half of the total room cost. Cost to room alone is the total price.
DEPOSIT: For Metro 2020, deposit is $250, non-refundable due when you sign up and all money is due May 1, 2020. Make check payable to: Single Minister’s Metro, Attn. Randy Davis, 14613 N. May, OKC, OK 73134.
Email Randy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-420-3696.
Bill Wise, Singles Pastor, Central Baptist Church, College Station, TX
"Best conference i have ever been to. Will be going back for foreseeable future"
Andy Jennings, Millennial Pastor, Cross Church, Springdale
"Because singles ministry is often overlooked in church staffing, books and mentors to help someone new to the position are scarce. I find that the Metro Conference fills this void as a great way to connect with people who are doing the same thing I am doing, and have been for much longer than me. I have attended for 5 years now, and I can easily say that I come away from each conference with new ideas and hope about what my ministry could be!"